Subscribe to Spiritual Food For Thought
A Sample of Spiritual Food for Thought
"Good Thinkin' for Feeling Good"
A SHORT WEEKDAY FEATURE THAT INCLUDES
- A professionally voiced, fully produced, ready to load :60 audio segment emailed to you that contains an original uplifting and engaging thought from a non-denominational perspective
- Local sponsorship opportunity with 1 or more adjacent local sponsor spots or live reads at the end of the segment, plus any other spots included in the local sponsorship package
- A promo customized to your station to promote your feature in other dayparts
- an intro and outro for the feature customized to your station
- Weekly “ready to post” graphics to promote your feature on your station’s social media and website
“One of the reasons listeners tune in to the radio is to escape from everyday life and hear something that makes them feel good. This is particularly true in times of stress.”
HOST OF SPIRITUAL FOOD FOR THOUGHT
Malone is the host of “Spiritual Food for Thought,” which runs on approximately 15 stations in Texas and around the country. She is also the Midday Air Personality and Assistant Program Director at 95.9 “The Ranch” in Fort Worth, Texas. Malone has worked on-air at country radio stations all over the country, including KPLX in Dallas, KMLE in Phoenix, and KASE in Austin, and she loves sharing Spiritual Food for Thought with the country audience.
Additionally, Malone is a professional emcee, a voice and imaging talent, an attorney, and a professional speaker on both spirituality and effective communication. Malone is positive, warm, engaging, and always has a unique and uplifting perspective to share on Spiritual Food for Thought.
before your competition does, reach out to:
Contact Malone Today